Incorporating everything that made the Daytona motorcycle so successful, including its precision-perfect chassis and its road and track capability, the new ultimate edition of this iconic bike now also adopts cutting-edge Moto2™ engine updates and adds higher specification equipment to deliver the most dynamic, agile and precise handling Daytona ever.
The result is the closest you can get to a genuine Moto2™ factory ride for the road.
- Highest-Ever Specification: The new Daytona Moto2™ 765 comes with the highest specification ever seen on Triumph's iconic championship-winning racer, with new top spec Brembo Stylema brakes, the new generation of track-ready Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires, and race-proven high spec Öhlins front & rear suspension. And on top of its highest ever specification and enhanced engine capacity, it's now even lighter than the previous generation Daytona, for greater agility and feel.
- Precision-Perfect Chassis: The Daytona Moto2™ 765 shares the same precision-perfect chassis as the celebrated Daytona R, and it's a championship-winning setup which formed the basis for Triumph's recent Moto2™ development program, and Peter Hickman's incredible 2019 Isle of Man TT Supersport Race 2 win. Designed for top quality road and track capability, with track-ready suspension, and a new higher specification brake and tires setup, this is the most dynamic, agile and precise handling Daytona ever produced.
- Rider-Focused Technology: The most ride-enhancing technology ever seen on a Daytona includes new full-color TFT instruments with an official co-branded Moto2™ startup screen, five riding modes (including ‘Track') and Triumph's Shift-Assist quickshifter for up and down gear changes without having to engage the clutch, ride-by-wire for the first time on a Daytona, ABS, and switchable traction control.
- The Race That Named A Bike: Buddy Elmore lined up his 500cc Triumph motorbike in 46th position for the 1966 Daytona 200 and then, in one of the greatest racing performances ever seen, overtook the entire field to win the race. Ever since, the Daytona name is synonymous with Triumph's most successful name in racing.
- Lighter: Even with its enhanced technology, greater capability and higher engine capacity, the new Daytona is lighter than the previous model. Weight savings are achieved with carbon fiber bodywork, clear anodized frame & swingarm, and the removal of the pillion seat, footrests and hangers.
- New Top Spec Brembo Brakes: The latest generation lightweight Brembo Stylema® brakes are immediately responsive thanks to advanced brake fluid volume efficiencies, and quick cooling from optimized airflow around the brake pads, delivering better braking feel and optimum durability on track.
- New High-Performance Tires: Track-ready Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tires provide optimum Daytona performance on the road and track. This is the highest specification tire approved for road use by Pirelli.
- New Full-Color TFT & Switch Cubes: New category-leading TFT instrument display includes official co-branded Moto2™ startup screen. New multi-function switch cubes are ergonomically optimized with a five-way joystick for simple intuitive access while riding.
- New Triumph Shift-Assist: Triumph Shift-Assist provides an up and down quickshifter for faster and easier clutchless gear changes. Shift-Assist is track-ready and performance-focused for even greater riding enjoyment.
- Five New Riding Modes: Tailor your ride to suit your style or riding conditions with five riding modes on offer that adjust throttle map, traction control settings and ABS settings - Road, Rain, Sport, Track, and Rider-configurable.
- New Rider-Focused Technology: As well as ride-by-wire for the first time on a Daytona, the latest generation technology update also includes ABS, switchable traction control, LED indicators as standard and lap timer incorporated in the TFT display.
- High-Spec Race-Proven Suspension: Track-tested Öhlins 1.69 in. (43mm) fully adjustable NIX30 front forks with 4.72 in. (120mm) front wheel travel, and Öhlins TTX36 fully adjustable rear shocks with 5.23 in. (133mm) rear wheel travel. Both front and rear are adjustable for rebound, compression and preload.
- New Brembo Master Cylinder: Premium Brembo master cylinder with span and ratio-adjustable brake lever (and matching clutch lever) brings improved response and control to your Daytona Moto2™ ride.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 765 cc
- Bore: 78
- Stroke: 53.38
- Compression: 12.9:1
- Max Power EC: 128 HP at 12,250 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 LB-FT at 9,750 rpm
- System: Multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI. Electronic throttle control.
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3-into-1 exhaust system. Stainless steel underbody primary silencer. Arrow titanium secondary silencer.
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed with Triumph Shift Assist
- Frame: Front - Aluminum beam twin spar Rear - Two-piece high pressure die cast
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5-spoke 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR17
- Front Suspension: Öhlins 43 mm upside down NIX30 forks with adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping
- Rear Suspension: Öhlins TTX36 twin tube monoshock with piggyback reservoir, adjustable preload, rebound and compression damping
- Front Brakes: Brembo Stylema 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, twin 310 mm floating discs, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes: Brembo single piston caliper, single 220 mm disc, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT Instruments, Triumph/Moto 2 co-branded start up screen
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 28.3 in. (718 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.5 in. (1105 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.4 in. (822 mm)
- Wheelbase: 54.3 in. (1379 mm)
- Rake: 23.2 º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (91.1 mm)
- Dry Weight: 363 lb. (165 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 4.6 US gal
*Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes, title and registration, dealer set up, and freight, and are subject to change without notice.
Pricing may exclude any added parts, accessories or installation unless otherwise noted.
Sale price includes all applicable manufacturer incentive offers.
Contact dealer for details.