Rule all roads
Get ready to discover the fourth Multistrada generation.
Sportier and more touring, stronger in off-road use and easier in urban action. Lightweight and compact, with the new 170 HP V4 Granturismo engine for a sporty and exciting ride on mixed terrain. Ready for long journeys thanks to the navigation-system that can be viewed on the dashboard and the innovative rider assistance radar-system, it will offer you excellent riding comfort and a main service-interval only after 36,000 miles, the Oil Service, are now scheduled at 9,300 miles or 24 months.
And when the asphalt ends fun will continue thanks to the high ground clearance, the electronic suspension, the surprisingly fluid power delivery and the perfect ergonomics for stand-up riding. After your adventures you will feel great ease and control in daily use thanks to the advanced electronic ride assist systems and the ability to adjust the seat down to 810 mm in height.
New Ducati Multistrada V4: ruling all roads has never been easier.
- Sport: Unmistakable Ducati personality: Lightweight and compact, with the 170 HP of the new V4 Granturismo, the fourth generation Multistrada will give you a sporty and exhilarating ride on the turns.
- Travel: Once and half the world’s circumference of fun: Ready for long journeys thanks to the navigator that can be viewed on the dashboard and the innovative riding assistance radar system, the new Multistrada V4 will offer you excellent riding comfort. The first important maintenance interval will be only after 37,300 miles.
- Enduro: Designed to overcome any obstacle. By itself.: The new Multistrada V4 is fun even when the asphalt ends, thanks to the wide ground clearance, the electronic suspensions, the surprising fluidity of delivery and its shapes also designed for standing riding.
- Urban: Ready, agile and connected. Like you.: Designed to make low speed maneuvering easy. Comfortable in everyday use also thanks to the adjustable saddle, hyper-connected thanks to the new generation mirroring.
- Engine: V4 Granturismo, V4 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, counter-rotating crankshaft, Twin Pulse firing order, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,158 cc (71 cu in)
- Bore X Stroke: 83 mm x 53.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 14.0:1
- Power: 170 hp (125 kW) @ 10,500 rpm
- Torque: 12.7 kgm (125 Nm, 92 lb ft) @ 8,750 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 46 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler, double catalytic converter and 4 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.8:1
- Ratio: 1=40/13, 2=36/16, 3=34/19, 4=31/21, 5=29/23, 6=27/25
- Final drive: Chain, front sprocket z16, rear sprocket z42
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch with hydraulic control, self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Aluminum monocoque frame
- Front suspension: Ø 50 mm fully adjustable usd fork, electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension
- Front wheel: Light alloy cast, 3" x 19"
- Front tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 120/70 ZR 19
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable monoshock, electronic adjustment with Ducati Skyhook Suspension, aluminum double-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Light alloy cast, 4.5" x 17"
- Rear tire: Pirelli Scorpion Trail II 170/60 ZR 17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 170 mm / 180 mm (6.7 in / 7.1 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo M50 Stylema monobloc 4-piston 2-pad calipers, radial master cylinder, Cornering ABS
- Rear brake: Ø 265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: 6.5" TFT color display with Ducati Connect and full-map navigation system
Dimensions and Weights
- Kerb weight: 243 kg (536 lb)
- Seat height: Adjustable, 840 mm - 860 mm (33.1 in - 33.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,567 mm (61.7 in)
- Rake: 24.5°
- Trail: 102.5 mm (4.0 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 22 l (5.8 US gal)
- Number of seats: 2
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, ABS Cornering, Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, Daytime Running Light, Ducati Cornering Light, Ducati Brake Light, Vehicle Hold Control
- Standard equipment: Ducati Skyhook Suspension, Ducati Quick Shift, Cruise control, Hands-free, Backlit handlebar switches, 6.5" TFT color display with Ducati Connect and full-map navigation system, Full LED headlight
Warranty and Maintenance
- Warranty: 24 months (48 months*), unlimited mileage
- Maintenance: 15,000 km (9,000 miles) / 24 months
- Valve clearance check: 60,000 km (36,000 miles)