With an iconic style rooted in the 120-year history of Indian Motorcycle, the Indian Scout offers modern performance and technology that'll welcome (and thrill) any rider.
- A Modern Take On A Classic: With throwback power and styling all-in-one ride, the Scout Bobber Twenty's design nods back to the original Scout with its stripped down, minimalist Bobber style with a dose of classic heritage.
- 100 Horses. Unleashed.: The liquid-cooled, 69-cubic-inch, 100 hp V-twin delivers punchy acceleration and the power to pass anyone, anywhere.
- Slammed Stance: The two-tone bobber-style seat gives you a commanding feel, while the forward pegs and mini ape handlebars put your feet forward and your fists in the wind.
- Wire Wheels: The Scout Bobber Twenty features wired wheels for throwback styling that comes with throwback power.
- High-Flying Handlebars: Mini-ape handlebars for a more relaxed ride and iconic profile.
- Always Charging: The USB port makes it easy to charge your mobile devices on the go.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.898 in x 2.898 in (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Displacement: 69 cu in (1,133 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed Loop Fuel Injection / 60 mm Bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin (60 degrees)
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 7.427 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 5.918 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 5.022 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 4.439 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 3.810 : 1
- Horsepower: 100 hp
- Peak Torque: 72 ft-lbs (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 5,900 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal (12.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in (129 mm)
- GVWR: 988 lbs (449 kg)
- Lean Angle: 29°
- Overall Height: 46.5 in (1,181 mm)
- Overall Length: 87.5 in (2223 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.2 in (995 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.6 in (649 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 547 lbs (248 kg) / 567 lbs (257 kg)
- Wheelbase: 62 in (1,576 mm)
- Front Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Pirelli MT60RS 130/90B16 67H
- Front Wheel: Black Wire 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Pirelli MT60RS 150/80B16 77H
- Rear Wheel: Black Wire 16 in x 3.5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 41 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shocks
- Rear Travel: 2.0 in (51 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Silver Quartz Smoke ABS, Stealth Gray ABS, Spirit Blue Metallic ABS
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years, Unlimited Miles
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp, low fuel lamp
- Infotainment: N/A
- Lights: Headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, license plate light, speedometer and indicator lights
- Standard Equipment: Wire wheels