This bike is not currently for sale, but come on by and throw a leg over it, and we can get one ordered up for you.
With an iconic style rooted in the 120-year history of Indian Motorcycle, the Indian Scout offers modern performance and technology that'll welcome (and thrill) any rider.
- Originality Comes Standard: A name that goes back a century. An experience that lives up to the legacy. The Scout is where heritage-inspired design meets modern performance.
- 100 Horses. Unleashed.: The liquid-cooled, 69-cubic-inch, 100 hp V-twin delivers punchy acceleration and the power to pass anyone, anywhere. Electronic fuel injection delivers class-leading horsepower and acceleration, while a responsive 6-speed transmission allows for sporty, aggressive riding.
- Draped In Chrome: Premium chrome provides plenty of head-turning shine. Make a statement that's sure to get noticed.
- Two-Up Riding: A genuine leather two-up seat is designed to withstand the elements while maintaining its natural beauty. Passenger pegs standard.
- Ride With Confidence: A low seat height and a lightweight frame makes for an easy, confident ride at every speed.
- Always Charging: The hidden USB port makes it easy to keep your devices in the green, meaning you don't have to sacrifice style for modern function.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.898 in x 2.898 in (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Displacement: 69 cu in (1,133 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed Loop Fuel Injection / 60 mm Bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin (60 degrees)
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 7.427 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 5.918 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 5.022 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 4.439 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 3.810 : 1
- Horsepower: 100 hp
- Peak Torque: 72 ft-lbs (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 5,900 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal (12.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in (146 mm)
- GVWR: 988 lbs (449 kg)
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Overall Height: 42 in (1,068 mm)
- Overall Length: 91.5 in (2,324 mm)
- Overall Width: 36.1 in (916 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.6 in (649 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 541 lbs (245 kg) / 561 lbs (254 kg)
- Wheelbase: 62 in (1,575 mm)
- Front Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Pirelli Night Dragon 130/90B16 67H
- Front Wheel: Contrast Cut 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Pirelli Night Dragon 150/80B16 77H
- Rear Wheel: Contrast Cut 16 in x 3.5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 41 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shocks
- Rear Travel: 3.0 in (76 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Silver Quartz Metallic / Black Metallic
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years, Unlimited Miles
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp and low fuel lamp