A distinctive special edition for the definitive British motorcycle icon - hand-painted, beautifully evolved.
- Silver Ice & Competition Green: Two beautifully matched classic colors with hand-painted gold lining complement the T120's timeless style.
- Thrilling Performance: The cleanest, most advanced Bonneville 1200cc HT engine to date retains its famous torque-rich character.
- Technology: Thoughtfully incorporated technology with two riding modes, switchable traction control, ABS, plus cruise control, all fitted as standard.
- Class-Leading Quality: Contemporary instrument faces and rich chrome features add lustrous detail to the iconic Bonneville T120.
- Comfortable Agility: Lightweight wire spoke wheels, cartridge forks and adjustable rear suspension units deliver an agile and comfortable ride.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 64.1 HP @ 7400 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 59 LB-FT @ 3750 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, twin cradle frame
- Swingarm: Twin sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke 2.75 in. x 18 in.
- Rear Wheel: Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke, 4.25 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Ø41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSU's with pre-load adjustment
- Front Brakes: Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 2 piston axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Twin dial analogue speedometer and tachometer with LCD multi-functional displays
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1100 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.5 º
- Trail: 4.1 in. (105.2 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal (14.5 L)
- Wet Weight: 520 lb. (236 kg)