With a modern scrambler design, rider-focused technology and intuitive handling, the New Street Scrambler is born for freedom and fun.
- Contemporary Scrambler Style: Iconic Triumph scrambler silhouette with clean lines and rugged stance, minimal bodywork and modern finishes. Beautifully evolved with even more premium custom style, finish and detailing.
- New For 2022: The New Street Scrambler comes with a host of beautiful new details, including a new side panel with aluminum number board, featuring an embossed logo, new headlight brackets and throttle body finishers.
- 900cc Bonneville Engine: Thrilling Bonneville performance. 64 HP of peak power and 59 LB-FT peak torque. The Euro 5 compliant 900cc high torque engine delivers strong power and torque across the whole rev range.
- High Specification: Ride-by-wire technology provides great rideability, safety and control, while Euro 5 engine updates deliver lower emissions for 2021.
- Comfortable Rider Ergonomics: Accessible low seat height ensures comfortable “standover" ergonomics for feet flat on the floor maneuverability, providing confidence-inspiring handling.
- Scrambler Chassis Setup: Unique Street Scrambler frame, wide aluminum handlebars and mid-position pegs deliver a commanding riding position for urban roads plus greater capability on unsurfaced trails.
- Adjustable Suspension: Preload adjustable twin shocks with grey springs and black shrouds, deliver 4.7 inches rear wheel travel for a comfortable ride on any terrain.
- Wire-Spoked Wheels: 19" wire-spoked front wheel adds to the commanding riding position while Metzeler Tourance tires provide maximum mileage on the street and great traction on light off-road surfaces.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: High-specification Brembo front brake, ride-by-wire technology and torque-assist clutch for improved rideability and more comfort over long journeys.
- Low Seat Height: Accessible low 31.1 inch seat height gives great confidence, control and handling for all riders.
- Rider-Focused Technology: Switchable ABS can be turned off reflecting the bike's dual-purpose capabilities, while switchable traction control manages torque when traction is compromised.
- Advanced Riding Modes: Choose from road, rain or off-road modes to suit conditions. Road and rain modes adjust throttle map and traction control while off-road mode turns off ABS and traction control.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 65 PS / 64.1 bhp (47.8 kW) @ 7250 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 80 Nm @ 3250 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin high-level brushed stainless steel silencers
- Final Drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin-sided steel fabrication
- Front Wheel: Spoked steel rims, 19" x 2.5"
- Rear Wheel: Spoked steel rims, 17" x 4.25"
- Front Tire: 100/90-19 Metzeler Tourance
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17 Metzeler Tourance
- Front Suspension: Ø 41mm forks with cartridge damping. 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shocks with adjustable preload. 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 4-piston fixed axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 835
- Height Without Mirror: 1180
- Seat Height: 790
- Wheelbase: 1445
- Rake: 25.6 º
- Trail: 109
- Dry Weight: 223
- Tank Capacity: 12