The new urban-inspired Street Twin edition. Celebrating East London's vibrant motorcycle culture and featuring a unique EC1 paint scheme and graphics.
- EC1 Special Edition: All of the Street Twin's stripped-back custom style and confidence-inspiring ride, with a beautiful and unique paint scheme which celebrates the urban motorcycle scene of London's historic East End district.
- Exclusive EC1 Paint Scheme: A contemporary color scheme, inspired by East London's vibrant motorcycle culture, with Matte Aluminum Silver and Matte Silver Ice fuel tank, hand-painted silver coach lining and exclusive EC1 graphic.
- Premium Style & Detailing: Elegant bodywork, black 10-spoke cast wheels with machined detailing, distinctive twin upswept silencers and a sculpted fuel tank with locking chrome fuel cap deliver that contemporary custom look.
- 900cc Bonneville Engine: The latest generation high torque 900cc twin engine provides 59 LB-FT peak torque, 64 HP peak power, and a classic Bonneville twin soundtrack.
- Rider-Focused: Class-leading riding modes, plus ABS and switchable traction control provide engaging and intuitive handling, while the low 30.1 in seat height and excellent standover ergonomics ensure comfort for all riders.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 64.1 HP @ 7500 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 59 LB-FT @ 3800 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin-sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 2.75 in. x 18 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 4.25 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Ø 41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSUs with preload adjustment
- Front Brakes: Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 4 piston fixed axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1110 mm)
- Seat Height: 30.1 in. (765 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.1 º
- Trail: 4.0 in. (102.4 mm) (TBC)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal (12 L)
- Wet Weight: 476 lb. (216 kg)