The latest generation of Triumph's most successful custom classic, enhanced with unique premium detailing and an exquisite, hand-finished black and gold paint scheme.
- Gold Line Special Edition: Celebrating the hand-painting skills of Triumph's expert team, with all of the 2021 generation updates, this unique edition is limited to 1000 motorcycles worldwide and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Unique Fuel Tank: Featuring a sophisticated Matte Sapphire Black paint scheme, the fuel tank is beautifully finished with the iconic ‘Heritage' logo, brushed knee pads, Graphite centre stripe, and hand-painted gold lining.
- Custom Side Panels: Continuing the Matte Sapphire Black and gold design, the new side panel features integrated mesh detail, unique hand-painted gold lining, and a custom Street Twin logo with gold lettering, for a truly beautiful look.
- Cast Wheels: Contemporary new 10-spoke cast wheels feature machined detailing and, unique to the Gold Line edition, exquisite hand-painted gold lining.
- Twin Engine: The latest generation of iconic 900cc HT Bonneville engine is cleaner than ever and delivers a thrilling 64 HP of peak power and 59 LB-FT of torque.
- Upswept Silencers: Brushed stainless steel headers with a neatly hidden catalyst and twin upswept silencers deliver all of the Street Twin's rich and full Bonneville exhaust note.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 64.1 HP @ 7500 RPM"
- Max Torque EC: 59 LB-FT @ 3800 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin-sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 2.75" x 18"
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 4.25" x 17"
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Ø 41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSUs with preload adjustment
- Front Brakes: Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 4 piston fixed axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1110 mm)
- Seat Height: 30.1 in. (765 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.1 º
- Trail: 4.0 in. (102.4 mm)
- Dry Weight: 476 lb. (216 kg) Wet Weight
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal (12 litres)