Built specifically for road-going adventure, comfort and capability, the Tiger 850 Sport delivers performance and rider-focused technology to approach every ride with confidence.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 888 cc
- Bore: 78.0mm
- Stroke: 61.9mm
- Compression: 11.27:1
- Max Power EC: 85 PS / 84 bhp (62.5 kW) @ 8,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 60 lbft @ 6,500 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel frame, bolt on sub frame
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminium
- Front Wheel: Cast alloy, 19 x 2.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast alloy, 17 x 4.25 in
- Front Tire: 100/90-19
- Rear Tire: 150/70R17
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi 45mm upside down forks
- Rear Suspension: Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload adjustment
- Front Brakes: Twin 320mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4 piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc. Brembo single piston sliding caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: 5" TFT screen
Dimensions & Weight
- Width Handlebars: 32.67 in (830 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 55.51 - 57.48 in (1410-1460 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.88 - 32.67 in (810-830 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.25 in (1556 mm)
- Rake: 24.6 º
- Trail: 5.24 in (133.3 mm)
- Dry Weight: 423 lb (192 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 US gal (20 litres)
- Engine: 850 triple engine setup, with innovative T-Plane crank (Euro 5 compliant)
- Clutch: Slip & assist clutch
- Traction Control: Ride-by-wire throttle with switchable traction control
- Riding Modes: 2 riding modes (Road and Rain)
- Suspension: Marzocchi upside down cartridge forks and gas pressurized, preload-adjustable RSU.
- Brakes: Brembo Stylema brake calipers, with twin 320mm discs
- Instruments: 5" TFT instruments
- Lighting: All-LED lighting.
- Screen: Adjustable screen, with simple one-handed adjustment
- Warranty: 2-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Innovative T-Plane Triple: Greater character and tractability low down with strong usable power from the Tiger’s innovative T-plane triple crank and unique 1, 3, 2 firing order. Dedicated Tiger 850 engine tune delivers 84HP of peak power @ 8500rpm and 60 LB-FT of torque @ 6500rpm.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: Slim stand-over, adjustable 31.88in to 32.67in seat height and adjustable bars, combined with high-specification Brembo Stylema brakes, Marzocchi suspension and rider-focused technology means you can tailor your ride for maximum confidence and control.
- Rider-Focused Technology: Enhance every single ride with confidence, performance and safety through the Tiger 850 Sport's state-of-the-art technology, including Triumph’s latest generation ABS and switchable traction control. A capable yet unintimidating bike for road adventures.
- Tft Color Display: High-contrast 5-inch TFT display with minimalist styling provides the information you need at a glance, leaving you to keep your eyes on the road.
- Two Riding Modes: Switch between Road and Rain riding modes for enhanced rider control, by altering throttle response and traction control to better suit riding conditions.
- All-Led Lighting: Distinctive maintenance-free LEDs bring poise, clear vision of the road and bright reassurance to illuminate your adventures. Keeping your vision sharp and you seen.
- Slip and Assist Clutch: Slip and assist functionality improves clutch feel and reduces lever effort by requiring a lighter touch. Ride for longer with less fatigue, especially in stop-start urban riding.
- Adjustable Screen: Keep the wind off with a single-handed fully-adjustable screen, operable while riding. Offering 1.9in variation to reduce riding fatigue and optimize visibility.
- Brembo Braking Power: Category-leading Brembo Stylema calipers with lightweight and compact design for increased airflow and 320mm floating discs. Giving you confidence in your braking power with 4-piston Brembos.
- Adventure Styling: Striking road-focused adventure bike stance and poise with aggressive lines, category-leading premium detailing and all-new Tiger 850 Sport color schemes. Sporty and refined yet rugged and robust, ready for the adventure.
- 5.2 Us Gallon Fuel Tank: Extra piece of mind with a 5.2 US gallon fuel tank to keep you riding longer between refills. Less refueling, more riding