The Tiger 900 GT delivers superior road-going comfort and triple engine capability from a thrilling next-generation platform built with a whole new aggressive attitude and style.
Designed to take you everywhere you want to go, the new Tiger 900 GT combines a class-defining new chassis, agile dynamic handling and ride-enhancing technology to fully satisfy your adventurous spirit.
- 7-Inch Full-Color TFT Instruments: Class-leading new full-color TFT screen has a crisp image with no reflective layer underneath giving better clarity in all weather conditions.
- 5.28-Gallon Fuel Tank: To improve long-distance capability, all Tiger 900 motorcycles feature a new larger 5.28-gallon fuel tank to extend your adventures even further.
- New All-LED Lighting: Signature Tiger 900 lighting includes LED headlight, tail light and indicators for maintenance-free visibility.
- Brembo Stylema® Brakes: Superior stopping power with top-specification category-leading Brembo Stylema® brakes which are lightweight, compact and carefully sculpted high performance calipers.
- Cast Wheels: Cast wheels designed to meet the rigors of long-distance road-focused riding, making them ideal for the Tiger 900 GT range.
- Marzocchi Suspension Setup: Advanced high-specification road-focused suspension. Front: manually adjustable 45mm USD cartridge forks with 7.08-inches (180mm) wheel travel. Rear: manually adjustable RSU with 6.69-inches (170mm) wheel travel.
- Cruise Control: Electronic cruise control reduces fatigue over long distances and can improve fuel efficiency. Also accessed easily during riding for maximum convenience and safety.
- Heated Grips: Perfect for all-weather riding and long-distance journeys. Enjoy warmth, comfort and control with switchable heated grips, available as standard on all mid- and top-spec Tiger 900 models.
- Optimized Cornering ABS And Traction Control: Cornering functionality maintains optimum braking and traction control performance whatever the lean angle. Can be switched off when desired.
- Four Riding Modes: Tailor your throttle response, ABS and traction control settings to suit your riding conditions with Road, Rain, Sport and Off-Road riding modes.
- Slip And Assist Clutch: Optimized to reduce clutch lever effort for the rider, a slip-assist clutch brings added comfort over long journeys and stop-start riding, such as urban commutes.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 888 cc
- Bore: 78
- Stroke: 61.9
- Compression: 11.27:1
- Max Power EC: 93.9 HP (70 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 64 LB-FT @ 7,250 rpm
- System: Multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3-into-1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel frame, bolt-on subframe
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast alloy, 19 x 2.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast alloy, 17 x 4.25 in
- Front Tire: 100/90-19
- Rear Tire: 150/70R17
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi 45 mm upside down forks, manual rebound and compression damping adjustment, 7.08 in. (180 mm) travel.
- Rear Suspension: Marzocchi rear suspension unit, manual preload and rebound damping adjustment, 6.69 in. (170 mm) wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Twin 320 mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4-piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, Multi-mode ABS, Optimized Cornering ABS.
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc. Brembo single-piston sliding caliper, Multi-mode ABS, Optimized cornering ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: 7" TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and Riding Modes.
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 36.61 in. (930 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 55.51-57.48 in. (1,410-1,460 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.88-32.67 in. (810-830 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.25 in. (1,556 mm)
- Rake: 24.6 º
- Trail: 5.24 in. (133.3 mm)
- Dry Weight: 427 lb. (194 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 US gal (20 L)