With its confidence-inspiring handling, superior triple performance and class-leading technology the Tiger Sport 660 sets the new benchmark for adventure sport versatility and fun.
- Class-Leading Peak Power: Thrilling usable performance from the most powerful bike in its class - 79 HP peak power and 47 LB-FT peak torque, with all of the triple's signature smooth, responsive and linear delivery.
- Agile, Dynamic And Comfortable: Narrow standover width, low 32.8in seat height, comfortable ergonomics and a light steering weight make every ride a joy.
- Rider-Focused Technology: For advanced safety and control, the Tiger Sport 660's state-of-the-art technology includes the latest generation ABS and switchable traction control. A capable yet unintimidating bike for road adventures.
- Multi-Functional Instruments: The class-leading color TFT display provides the information you need at a glance, and is ready for the accessory-fit My Triumph Connectivity system, enabling navigation, phone and GoPro control.
- Two Riding Modes: Switch between Road and Rain for enhanced rider control by altering throttle response and traction control to better suit riding conditions.
- Maximum Safety With LED Lighting: Distinctive LED headlight with feature position light and integrated LED rear light deliver enhanced visibility and maintenance-free peace of mind.
- Ride-Enhancing Features: Slip-and-assist clutch combined with a span-optimized lever provides a light action clutch, reducing rider fatigue. Ride-by-wire throttle and immobilizer complete the specification.
- Ready To Make It Yours: From color-coded touring luggage, to additional protection, capability, style and security, all genuine accessories are designed hand-in-hand with the bike and come with a 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.
- Incredible Stopping Power: 2-piston branded Nissin sliding front calipers with lightweight discs, and single-piston Nissin rear brake give you the confidence of exceptional stopping power for maximum riding safety.
- Adventure Styling For Every Day: Striking adventure sport stance and dynamic poise with clean-line bodywork, uncluttered cockpit and sculpted screen. Sporty and refined yet robust and versatile, ready for every road adventure.
- 4.4-Us Gallon Tank For Touring Capability: • Perfect for every ride, from touring to the daily commute, the 4.4-US gallon fuel tank keeps you riding longer between refills. Less refueling, more riding.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder, 240° firing order
- Capacity: 660 cc
- Bore: 74.04
- Stroke: 51.1
- Compression: 11.95:1
- Max Power EC: 81 PS / 80 bhp (59.6 kW) @ 10,250 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 47.2 lbft (64 Nm) @ 6,250 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system with low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: X-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel perimeter frame
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, fabricated steel
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium, 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium, 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17 (58W)
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR 17 (73W)
- Front Suspension: Showa 41mm upside down separate function cartridge forks, 150mm wheel travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock RSU, with remote hydraulic preload adjustment, 150mm wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Nissin two-piston sliding calipers, twin 310mm discs, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Nissin single-piston sliding caliper, single 255mm disc, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Multi-function instruments with colour TFT screen
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 32.83 in. (834 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 55.04 in. (1398 mm) high / 51.77 in. (1315 mm) low screen position
- Seat Height: 32.87 in. (835 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.82 in. (1418 mm)
- Rake: 23.1 º
- Trail: 3.82 in. (97.1 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 US gal (17.2 L)
- Wet Weight: 206 kg