Play time. Show time.
Challenge accepted. For the 2022 range, available from August 2021, Ducati has updated the Hypermotard 950 family by introducing a new MY22 livery for the SP version.
A new color scheme that evokes the racing world and graphics inspired by freestyle sports to highlight the youthful character of the bike.
The ideal choice to indulge in the pure pleasure of an adrenaline rush when riding whilst having maximum fun without compromising on safety.
- Motard style: The design of the Hypermotard 950 is inspired by the look of the motard bikes and evolves around the double exhaust under the seat and the reduced superstructures that allow you to get a glimpse of the mechanics, including the rear trellis subframe that conveys an ultra-light and sleek mood to this version.
- Sophisticated and fun: The ergonomics of this motard-inspired bike, ensures the rider maintains an erect riding position with wide elbows, which translates into maximum levels of reaction and control whatever the conditions. The seat of the RVE and SP versions is flat, in professional motard style, to facilitate shifting forward and backward on the seat while riding.
- Testastretta 11° according to Euro 5 regulations*: The engine of the Hypermotard 950 family is the Ducati twin-cylinder 937 cc Testastretta 11° model, with an output of 114 hp at 9,000 rpm and a flat torque curve peaking at 70.9 lb-ft at 7,250 rpm. These output and torque values remain unchanged with the transition to Euro 5* type approval. (*where Euro 5 is applied)
- New SP livery: A new SP livery with colors that evokes the racing world and graphics inspired by freestyle sports to highlight the youthful character of the bike.
- Type: Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled, magnesium head covers.
- Displacement: 937 cc
- Bore X stroke: 94 x 67.5 mm (3.70 x 2.66 in.)
- Compression ratio: 13.3:1
- Power: 84 kW (114 hp) @ 9.000 rpm
- Torque: 96 Nm (71 lb-ft) @ 7.250 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Ø 53 mm throttle bodies with full Ride by Wire system.
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears; Ratio 1.85:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch, hydraulic control.
- Front suspension: Ohlins fully adjustable, upside-down Ø 48 mm
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP v3, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Öhlins monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm-
- Rear wheel: W shaped 3-spoke Marchesini forged light alloy 5.5" x 17"
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP, 180/55 ZR17
- Wheel travel (front/rear): 185 mm (7.3 in) - 175 mm (6.9 in)
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm semi-floating aluminum flange discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston 2-pad, radial pump with adjustable lever, with Bosch Cornering ABS.
- Instrumentation: Full-TFT color display
Dimensions and Weights
- Weight in running order: 198 kg (436 lb)
- Seat height: 890 mm (35.0 in)
- Inner leg curve: 1980 mm (77,9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1498 mm (59,0 in)
- Rake: 25°
- Front wheel trail: 104 mm (4.1 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 14.5 l (3,8 US gallons)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Safety equipment: Riding Modes, ABS Bosch Cornering, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO
- Standard equipment: Power Modes, Day Time Running Light (DRL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO, Marchesini forged wheels, Tapered aluminum handlebars, Removable passenger footpegs, USB power socket, Carbon fibre components: front mudguard, timing belt covers.
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance Service Intervals: 15,000 km (9,000 mi)/12 months
- Valve clearance adjustment: 30,000 km (18,000 mi)