Rule all mountains
When sportiness is more important to you than anything else.
The Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak was developed to bring the sporty qualities of the Multistrada V4 S to the extreme: a dedicated riding position, 17" wheels with sports tyres, single-sided swingarm, Öhlins suspension and the new Race Riding Mode.
A bike that is sharp, precise and effective even on the track.
The Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak is not only the sportiest Multistrada ever, it is also the most powerful model in the entire crossover segment.
Exciting and adrenalin-fuelled, it is powered by the V4 Granturismo engine, capable of delivering 170 hp at 10,500 rpm and guaranteeing high performance in sporty riding thanks to new electronic management strategies.
- Racing Style: The 17” front wheel makes the riding responsive and sharp. Rims are forged aluminum and results in a weight reduction that enhances the dynamic behaviour of the vehicle.
- Chassis: The V4 Pikes Peak is the first Multistrada in history to be equipped with Öhlins electronic suspension tuned to the rider's riding style
- Ergonomics: A dedicated riding position has been designed for the Multistrada V4 Pikes Peak to ensure a sporty and effective riding position
- Engine: The V4 Pikes Peak features the V4 Granturismo with updates to the electronic management system focused on improved performance on the road and track
- Electronics: For the first time a Multistrada features a Race riding mode. Other electronic sport-oriented updates are related to wheelie control, quickshifter and ABS calibration.
- Design: New "Pikes Peak" livery is inspired by the colors and graphics of the Desmosedici GP '21. To emphasise its sporty-oriented attitude it comes with a wide range of components made of carbon fiber and a low dark-smoked windshield
- Engine: V4 Granturismo, V4 - 90°, 4 valves per cylinder, counter-rotating crankshaft, Twin Pulse firing order, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1,158 cc (71 cu in)
- Bore X Stroke: 83 mm x 53.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 14.0:1
- Power: 170 hp (125 kW) @ 10,500 rpm
- Torque: 12.7 kgm (125 Nm, 92 lb ft) @ 8,750 rpm
- Fuel Injection: Electronic fuel injection system, Øeq 46 mm elliptical throttle bodies with Ride-by-Wire system
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler, double catalytic converter and 4 lambda probes
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, ratio 1.8:1
- Ratio: 1=40/13, 2=36/16, 3=34/19, 4=31/21, 5=29/23, 6=27/25
- Final drive: Chain, front sprocket z16, rear sprocket z42
- Clutch: Multiplate wet clutch with hydraulic control, self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Frame: Aluminum monocoque frame
- Front suspension: Öhlins Ø 48 mm fully adjustable usd fork with TiN treatment, electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode
- Front Wheel: Marchesini light alloy forged, 3.5" x 17"
- Front Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Öhlins TTX36 fully adjustable monoshock, electronic compression and rebound damping adjustment with Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 event-based mode, electronic preload adjustment, aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Rear Wheel: Marchesini light alloy forged, 6" x 17"
- Rear Tyre: Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV 190/55 ZR17
- Wheel Travel (Front/Rear): 170 mm / 170 mm (6.7 in / 6.7 in)
- Front Brake: 2 x Ø 330 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Stylema monobloc 4-piston 2-pad callipers, radial master cylinder, Cornering ABS
- Rear Brake: Ø 265 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrumentation: 6.5" TFT colour display with Ducati Connect and full-map navigation system
Dimensions and Weights
- Dry Weight: 214 kg (472 lb)
- Kerb Weight: 239 kg (527 lb)
- Seat Height: Adjustable, 840 mm - 860 mm (33.1 in - 33.9 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,595 mm (62.8 in)
- Rake: 25,75°
- Trail: 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 22 l (5.8 US gal)
- Number of Seats: 2
- Safety Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, ABS Cornering, Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Wheelie Control, Daytime Running Light, Ducati Cornering Light, Ducati Brake Light, Vehicle Hold Control, Blind Spot Detection
- Standard Equipment: Öhlins Smart EC 2.0 electronic suspension, Ducati Quick Shift, Adaptive Cruise Control, Hands-free, Backlit handlebar switches, 6.5" TFT colour display with Ducati Connect and full-map navigation system, Full LED headlight, Carbon fiber front mudguard and beak, Type-approved Akrapovic muffler, Two-tone seat
Warranty and Maintenance
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance: 15,000 km (9,000 miles) / 24 months
- Valve clearance check: 60,000 km (36,000 miles)