An artwork with a sporty attitude. In its "Matt Black" colour, equipped with Öhlins suspension, low handlebars and café racer-style rear-view mirrors, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is the most muscular version ever.
- Iconic style: Equipped with low handlebars and Café Racer-style rear-view mirrors. Available in "Matt Black" color. The 1100 logo is painted on the interchangeable cheeks.
- Öhlins: The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is equipped with Öhlins suspension. Specifically a 45 mm diameter upside-down fork and a rear shock absorber with adjustable spring preload and rebound damping. Both allow 150 mm wheel travel to cover all types of terrain, from city obstacles to those that can be encountered on soft offroad tracks. This mix of comfort and performance confirms the Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO's multi-purpose attitude, with the aim of adapting to the riding style of the rider.
- Full of technology: With the electronic management system Ride by Wire and the inertial platform, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO offers high standards of active safety and performance always within everyone's reach and for every type of use thanks to the three Riding Modes. The Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is equipped with Ducati Traction Control (DTC).
- Engine: The engine of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is an air-and oil-cooled, 1079 cm³, two-valve L-twin engine with EURO 5 approval. It has a bore of 98 mm and a stroke of 71.5 mm and favours smooth acceleration at all rpm and ease of handling. The Desmodue engine of the Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO has lightweight crankcases and machined aluminium clutch and alternator covers. The two belt covers are also made of aluminium and they are also machined to enhance the aesthetics.
- Riding comfort: With tubular steel trellis frame with double top beam. Essential, like the Scrambler, it embraces the engine and is completed by an aluminium rear frame. It guarantees great agility in traffic as much as between hairpin bends in the mountains. Thanks to the wide handlebar, moving between urban obstacles is child's play with the Scrambler, while the 1,514 mm wheelbase maximises stability, even at high speeds. The frame and cycling heights allow for a relaxed, easy yet fun ride, while a lower handlebar provides a sportier riding position.
- Brembo braking system: The Ducati Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO is equipped with a Brembo braking system with ABS Cornering, which guarantees safety in all types of corners. At the front, a 320 mm diameter double disc has been fitted to two Brembo M 4.32B monobloc four-piston calipers with radial connection. At the rear there is a 245 mm disc on which a 34 mm single-piston caliper works. The ABS system has only one level of intervention and is not switchable.
- Innovative lighting: The light guide along the outer circumference, powered by an LED source that acts as a position light, is a DRL (Daytime Running Light), which allows the Scrambler 1100 Sport PRO to be easily recognizable even during the day. Taking inspiration from the tape that was applied to the headlights in the 1970s to preserve the light cluster, a black metal "X" was recreated inside the headlight. At the rear, the optical group is of the full LED type with a diffusion effect and uses a technology that is unique in the world of two wheels.
- Type: L-Twin, Desmodromic distribution, 2 valves per cylinder, air cooled
- Displacement: 1,079 cc
- Bore x stroke: 98 x 71 mm
- Compression ratio: 11:1
- Power: 86 hp (63 kW) 7,500 rpm/min
- Torque: 65 lb-ft. (8 Nm) @ 4,750 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection, Ø55 mm throttle body with full Ride by Wire (RbW)
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes, twin stainless steel muffler with aluminium covers and end caps
- Standard: Euro 5 (Only for countries where Euro 5 standard applies)
- Consumption and emissions: 5.2 l/100km - CO2 120 g/km
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/17 3=28/20 4=26/22 5=24/23 6=23/24
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.85:1
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 39
- Clutch: Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run
- Front suspension: Öhlins fully adjustable Ø48 mm usd fork
- Front wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 3.50" x 18"
- Rear suspension: Öhlins monoshock, pre-load and rebound adjustable
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke in light alloy, 5.50" x 17"
- Front brake: 2 x Ø320 mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M4.32 callipers, 4-piston, axial pump with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: Ø245 mm disc, 1-piston floating calliper with Bosch Cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Dashboard: LCD
Dimensions and Weight
- Wheelbase: 59.6 in. (1,514 mm)
- Rake: 24.5 deg.
- Trail: 4.4 in. (111 mm)
- Total steering lock: 33 deg.
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.96 US gal. (15 L)
- Dry weight: 417 lb. (189 kg)
- Wet weight: 454 lb. (206 kg)
- Seat height: 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Max height: 50.7 in. (1.290 mm)
- Max width: 36.2 in. (920 mm)
- Max length: 86.0 in. (2.190 mm)
- Number of seats: Dual seat
- Standard equipment: Riding Modes, Power Mode, Ducati Safety Pack (Cornering ABS + DTC), RbW, LED light-guide, LED rear light with diffusion-light, LCD instruments with gear and fuel level indications, Steel tank with interchangeable aluminium side panels, Machine-finished aluminium belt covers, Under-seat storage compartment with USB socket
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 12,000 km (7.500 m) / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 12,000 km (7.500 m)