All the same great features of the Indian Challenger Dark Horse in a classic package of premium metallic paints and chrome finishes.
- Free Rein To Dominate: Our PowerPlus liquid-cooled engine is a fully-modern design and redefines American V-twin performance. Class-leading 128 ft-lbs of torque and 122 hp dominates straight from the factory.
- Lean Into Every Ride: Smart Lean Technology, keeps you confidently grounded and in command of the road with a 6-axis Bosch® IMU, Dynamic traction control, ABS with cornering control, and Drag Torque Control. Inverted front suspension, lightweight cast-aluminum frame, and hydraulically adjustable Fox® rear shock deliver curve-hugging handling and unyielding stability.
- Touchscreen Powered By Ride Command: A gorgeous 7-inch touchscreen powered by RIDE COMMAND features Apple CarPlay® integration, turn-by-turn navigation, Bluetooth® connectivity, live traffic and weather, and more.
- Premium Style That Stands Alone: Aggressive fairing design with full LED lighting and menacingly styled running lights provide a signature face that leads the way in both style and function. Chrome finishes and metallic paint options add to the premium design.
- Carve Corners. All of Them.: Chassis mounted fairing for incredibly stable handling also provides class-leading wind protection. Inverted front suspension, lightweight case-aluminum frame, and hydraulically adjustable Fox® rear shock deliver curve-hugging precise handling.
- More Beats For The Streets: Go bigger with 6.5-inch speakers that deliver 100-watts of crystal-clear audio wile a dynamic equalizer automatically adjusts for road, wind and engine noise so you never miss a beat.
- Supreme Traction. Superior Stopping Power.: Race-spec, radially-mounted Brembo® brakes provide superior stopping power, and performance touring Metzeler® Cruisetec® tires offer supreme traction.
- Ride In Comfort, Your Way: Choose between three ride modes, Rain, Standard, and Sport, for an experience that's customized to your riding style. Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic.
- Features For Going The Distance: Ride in comfort for longer with keyless ignition, remote-locking hard saddlebags, cruise control and USB charging port.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 4.251 in x 3.799 in (108 mm x 96.5 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Displacement: 108 cu in (1768 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate, Assist
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel Injection / 52mm dual bore
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled PowerPlus
- Exhaust: Split Dual exhaust w/ Resonator
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.169:1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 6.933:1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 5.151:1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 4.105:1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 3.508:1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 3.017:1
- Horsepower: 122 hp
- Peak Torque: 128 ft-lbs
- Peak Torque RPM: 3800 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.379:1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 6.0 gal (22.7 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.4 in (137 mm)
- GVWR: 1,385 lbs (628 kg)
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Overall Height: 53 in (1346 mm)
- Overall Length: 98.5 in (2501 mm)
- Overall Width: 39 in (990 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 25° / 5.9 in (150 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.5 in (672 mm)
- Weight (As Shipped / Running Order): 805 lbs (365 kg) / 840 lbs (381 kg)
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in (1668 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual / 320mm Semi-Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Radial Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 298mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Metzeler Cruisetec 130/60B19 66H
- Front Wheel: Sport Contrast Cut with Indian Red Pin Stripe 19 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Metzeler Cruisetec 180/60R16 80H
- Rear Wheel: Sport Contrast Cut with Indian Red Pin Stripe 16 in x 5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 43 mm
- Front Suspension: Inverted Telescopic Fork
- Front Travel: 5.1 in (130 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Fox Single Shock w/Hyd adjust
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in (114 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Maroon Metallic
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years, Unlimited Miles
- Gauges: Fairing-mounted instrument cluster featuring analog speedometer and tachometer with fuel gauge, range, odometer and current gear. 15 LED telltale indicators; cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, low tire pressure, battery, low fuel, security system, low engine oil pressure and MPH or km/h unit designation.
- Infotainment: 7 in touchscreen powered by RIDE COMMAND: Model year 2023 bikes include a complimentary 1-year trial of RIDE COMMAND+ (after which, fees apply) which includes features like live weather/traffic, intuitive destination search, vehicle health and vehicle locator. 7 in touchscreen display with real-time clock; ambient air temperature; heading; audio information display; map/navigation; Bluetooth status for phone and headset; vehicle status (tire pressure, voltage, engine hours, oil change); vehicle info (speed, fuel range, RPM, gear position); current ride data (distance, moving time, stop time, altitude, altitude change); trip meters; ride mode selection; screen brightness; vehicle trouble code readout; Apple CarPlay integration.
- Lights: LED Headlamp/Tail/Brake/Turn Signal
- Standard Equipment: 7 in touchscreen powered by RIDE COMMAND with Navigation and Apple CarPlay integration; Smart Lean Technology; Selectable Ride Modes: Locking Hard Saddlebags: Brembo brakes: 18+ Gallons of storage: ABS: Keyless Ignition: Chassis Mounted Fairing: Adjustable Fairing Air Flow Vents; Power Windshield: Adjustable Air Vents; 12V Charging Port