With a 60 cu in engine, the Rogue Sixty has the same mean style as the Scout Rogue, with more approachable power and price tag.
- Be Part of Something Bigger: With modern inspired style and amenities, the Scout Rogue Sixty gives a more aggressive spirit to the Scout lineup.
- Designed To Make A Statement: The quarter fairing gives the Scout Rogue a distinct look. Add accessories like LED lighting or a color-matched quarter fairing to make it tailored to you.
- Sport Style Seat: The sport style seat provides a sleek look while keeping riders confidently in command of their motorcycle.
- Aggressive Ergos: Mini-ape handlebars complement the bold stance, begging riders to ride as aggressively as it looks.
- 19" Front Wheel: The 19-inch front wheel adds to the aggressive nature of the Scout Rogue Sixty - both in style and agile handling.
- Liquid-Cooled V-Twin Engine: A blacked-out, liquid-cooled, 60-cubic-inch, 78 hp V-twin engine guarantees a thrilling ride. Electronic fuel injection and liquid cooling are just some of the advanced engineering features giving the Scout Rogue Sixty unmistakable power every time you fire up the engine.
- Engineered For Ease: The lighweight, cast aluminum frame and low seat make for an expertly balanced bike that's easy to handle at all speeds.
- Full Stop: Eventually, you'll have to stop. ABS available on all colors for superior stopping power.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.661 in x 2.898 in (93 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Displacement: 60 cu in (999 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin (60 degrees)
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 7.427 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 5.918 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 5.022 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 4.087 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): N/A
- Horsepower: 78 hp
- Peak Torque: 65 ft-lbs
- Peak Torque RPM: 5,800 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal (12.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in (129 mm)
- GVWR: 988 lbs (449 kg)
- Lean Angle: 29°
- Overall Height: 46.5 in (1,181 mm)
- Overall Length: 87.5 in (2223 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.2 in (995 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.6 in (649 mm)
- Weight (As Shipped / Running Order): 520 lbs (236 kg) / 540 lbs (245 kg)
- Wheelbase: 62 in (1,576 mm)
- Front Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Metzeler Cruisetec 130/60B19 61H
- Front Wheel: Cast Black 19 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Metzeler Cruisetec 150/80B16 77H
- Rear Wheel: Cast Black 16 in x 3.5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 41 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shocks
- Rear Travel: 2.0 in (51 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Bronze Pearl Metallic, Titanium Smoke
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years, Unlimited Miles
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp and low fuel lamp
- Infotainment: N/A
- Lights: Headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, license plate light, speedometer and indicator lights
- Standard Equipment: N/A