Added Indian quick release saddlebags and mounting spools in Desert Tan- Included FREE with purchase of this motorcycle.
For those who want the best, Scout has the same great heritage style cues of the Scout Sixty, with more power and integrated tech, plus room for two.
- Originality Comes Standard: A name that goes back a century. An experience that lives up to the legacy. The Scout is where heritage-inspired design meets modern performance.
- 100 Horses. Unleashed: The liquid-cooled, 69-cubic-inch, 100 hp V-twin delivers punchy acceleration and the power to pass anyone, anywhere. Electronic fuel injection delivers class-leading horsepower and acceleration, while a responsive 6-speed transmission allows for sporty, aggressive riding.
- Draped In Chrome: Premium chrome provides plenty of head-turning shine. Make a statement that's sure to get noticed.
- Two-Up Riding: A genuine leather two-up seat is designed to withstand the elements while maintaining its natural beauty. Passenger pegs come standard.
- Ride With Confidence: A low seat height and a lightweight frame makes for an easy, confident ride at every speed.
- Always Charging: The hidden USB port makes it easy to keep your devices in the green, meaning you don't have to sacrifice style for modern function.
- Full Stop: Superior stopping power with ABS available on all color options.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.898 in x 2.898 in (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Displacement: 69 cu in (1,133 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed Loop Fuel Injection / 60 mm Bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin (60 degrees)
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 7.427 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 5.918 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 5.022 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 4.439 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 3.810 : 1
- Horsepower: 100 hp
- Peak Torque: 72 ft-lbs (97.7 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 5,900 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.357 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 3.3 gal (12.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in (146 mm)
- GVWR: 988 lbs (449 kg)
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Overall Height: 42 in (1,068 mm)
- Overall Length: 91.5 in (2,324 mm)
- Overall Width: 36.1 in (916 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 29.0° / 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Seat Height: 25.6 in (649 mm)
- Weight (As Shipped / Running Order): 541 lbs (245 kg) / 561 lbs (254 kg)
- Wheelbase: 62 in (1,575 mm)
- Front Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single / 298 mm Rotor / 1 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Pirelli Night Dragon 130/90B16 67H
- Front Wheel: Contrast Cut 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Pirelli Night Dragon 150/80B16 77H
- Rear Wheel: Contrast Cut 16 in x 3.5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 41 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Dual Shocks
- Rear Travel: 3.0 in (76 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Black Metallic
- Factory Warranty: 2 Years, Unlimited Miles
- Gauges: Digital tachometer, odometer, trip meter, engine temp and low fuel lamp
- Infotainment: N/A
- Lights: Headlight, tail/brake light, turn signals, license plate light, speedometer and indicator lights
- Standard Equipment: N/A