This is a stunning new generation Bobber, with all the award winning custom style, now beautifully evolved with enhanced performance, higher specification and blacked-out finish.
- Updated High Torque Engine: The 1200cc parallel twin provides effortless acceleration, with its thrilling torque rich power delivery, unique Bobber tune and charismatic 270° firing interval. Now even more responsive.
- Distinctive Soundtrack: The innovative twin-skin exhaust system with eye catching sawn-off peashooter silencers, plus unique twin airbox setup, deliver the signature hot-rod sound, while neatly hiding the catalyst under the bike.
- Unmatched Authenticity: With its beautiful silhouette, stripped-back style, wire spoked wheels, wide flat bars, low stance and black powder coated swinging cage, for that distinctive ‘hard tail' look, the Bobber is a true modern icon.
- Muscular Stance And Poise: For 2021 the new Bobber was updated with a larger 3.17-gallon sculpted fuel tank, new fat 16" front wheel and chunkier 47mm front forks, which combine to deliver an even more muscular and imposing poise and stance.
- Distinctive Floating Seat: The Bobber's signature floating aluminum seat brings beautiful lines and comfort. With its adjustable position, low 27.1 in height and narrow stand over, everyone can experience the class-leading ride.
- New Blacked-Out Style: Adding to the class-leading finish with an even meaner and moodier look, courtesy of new black powder coated engine covers, cam cover and sprocket cover, for a result that's as thrilling to look at as it is to ride.
- Higher Spec Brakes: New twin 310mm front brake discs with twin Brembo 2-piston sliding axial calipers, a single Nissin caliper at the rear, and high-performance ABS fitted as standard, deliver excellent stopping power for great rider control.
- Higher Spec Suspension: New 47mm Showa cartridge front forks with 3.5 in (90mm) travel and the Bobber's innovative hidden monoshock rear suspension with linkage, combine for superior suspension performance and comfort.
- Higher Spec Technology: Beautifully integrated rider tech includes 2 riding modes, switchable traction control, ABS, ride by wire, immobilizer, and for 2021, cruise control and LED headlight completing the LED lighting setup.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 76.9 HP @ 6100 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 78.2 LB-FT @ 4000 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with brushed stainless silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, twin cradle frame
- Swingarm: Twin sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Wire 32-spoke, 16 x 2.5
- Rear Wheel: Wire 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5
- Front Tire: MT90B16
- Rear Tire: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: Ø 47 mm Showa cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Mono-shock RSU with linkage
- Front Brakes: Twin Ø310mm disc, Brembo 2-piston sliding axial calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding axial caliper
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 31.5 in. (800 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 40.3 - 41.5 in. (1024 - 1055 mm)
- Seat Height: 27.2 - 27.6 in. (690 - 700 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.1 in. (1500 mm)
- Rake: 24.5 º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (92.0 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal (12 L)
- Wet Weight: 553 lb. (251 kg)
- Fuel Consumption: 60.9 mpg (4.6 L / 100km)
- CO2 Figures: EPA Procedure CO2 emissions and fuel consumption data are measured according to regulation 40 CFR Part 86 Subpart F. Figures for fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.
- Service Interval: 10,000 miles/12 months service interval, whichever comes first