With its authentic British custom style, responsive 1200cc engine, and laid-back riding position, the Speedmaster delivers a beautifully refined and relaxed cruiser ride.
- Updated High Torque Engine: The 1200cc parallel twin provides effortless acceleration, with its smooth, linear power delivery and charismatic 270° firing interval. Now lighter, more responsive.
- Distinctive Soundtrack: An innovative twin airbox setup and unique twin-skin, bright chrome exhaust system deliver the Speedmaster's rich, deep and distinctive sound, neatly hiding the catalyst under the bike.
- Iconic Custom Style: Swept back beach bars, forward foot controls, 16" wire spoked wheels, and premium finish and detailing, give the Speedmaster its trademark classic British custom attitude and superior laid-back style.
- Enhanced Seating: The versatile and interchangeable twin seat setup now features even more comfortable new sculpted deep foam construction and separate lumbar support for the rider seat, and 0.4 in thicker foam for the passenger
- Improved Ride And Handling: The Speedmaster's excellent maneuverability, comfort and control were all enhanced further, thanks to new larger diameter 47mm Showa forks.
- High-Specification Brakes: Twin 310mm discs and Brembo 2-piston calipers at the front, a single Nissin caliper at the rear, and high-performance ABS fitted as standard, deliver excellent stopping power for great rider control.
- Rider-Focused Technology: Beautifully integrated technology includes ride by wire throttle, Road and Rain riding modes, switchable traction control, ABS, full-LED lighting, cruise control and immobilizer.
- Enhanced Multi-Function Clock: The feature-packed Speedmaster instrument setup is controlled via an intuitive handlebar mounted scroll button, and now features a new dial face and bezel, with premium Bonneville branding.
- Signature Speedmaster Features: Authentic touches enhance the Speedmaster's iconic style, with minimal bodywork, a sculpted 3.17-gallon Bonneville tank, nacelle headlight detailing, and a distinctive hard tail look ‘cage' swingarm.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 76.9 HP @ 6100 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 78.2 LB-FT @ 4000 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with chromed stainless silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, twin cradle frame
- Swingarm: Twin sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Wire 32-spoke, 16 x 2.5
- Rear Wheel: Wire 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5
- Front Tire: MT90B16
- Rear Tire: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: Ø 47 mm Showa cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Mono-shock RSU with linkage and preload adjustment
- Front Brakes: Twin Ø310mm disc, Brembo 2-piston sliding axial calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding axial caliper
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 35.8 in. (910 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 41.5 in. (1055 mm)
- Seat Height: 27.8 in. (705 mm)
- Wheelbase: 59.1 in. (1500 mm)
- Rake: 25.3 º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (91.4 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal (12 L)
- Wet Weight: 580 lb. (263 kg)
- Fuel Consumption: 60.9 mpg (4.6 liters/100km)