The evolution of a genuine motorcycle icon, the Bonneville T100 is now lighter and more powerful, with enhanced style and an even higher level of specification.
- Higher Power & Performance: The iconic 900cc parallel twin engine is now lighter and more responsive with 10 HP more power, making 64 HP at 7,400 rpm.
- Intuitive Handling: Weight savings throughout the new T100 and higher specification cartridge forks result in a more agile machine with easier handling. Engaging but manageable, neutral yet responsive.
- Higher Specification Brakes: Paired with the latest ABS system, the updated 2-piston Brembo caliper gives improved power and feel for confident and safe braking in all conditions.
- Ergonomics And Comfort: A comfortable dual seat with low 31.1 in height, relaxed riding position, light action torque-assist clutch and simple, ergonomically designed switches make for a confidence-inspiring, stress-free ride.
- Wheels & Tyres: The classically-styled 32-spoke wheels combine with specially developed Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp tires for confident, assured handling.
- Integrated Technology: Compact, rider-focused technology that includes the latest generation of ABS and switchable traction control, is sensitively incorporated into the T100's beautiful classic style.
- Beautiful Style & Finish: Unmistakably iconic Bonneville character in a choice of three classic colors. Hand-painted coach lining on the tank and blacked-out finishes blend tradition with modern style.
- Twin Dial Instruments: Striking, yet easy-to-read in all light conditions, the premium new 3D dial faces deliver all of the key information with precision and clarity.
- Safety: A high-visibility LED rear light, quality Brembo brakes with ABS, and switchable traction control provide enhanced rider safety in all riding conditions.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 64.1 HP @ 7400 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 59 LB-FT @ 3750 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: 32 spoke 2.75 in. x 18 in.
- Rear Wheel: 32 spoke, 4.25 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Ø41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSU's, with pre-load adjustment
- Front Brakes: Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 2 piston axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Twin dial analogue speedometer and tachometer with LCD multi-functional displays
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.3 in. (1100 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.5 º
- Trail: 4.1 in. (104.0 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal (14.5 L)
- Wet Weight: 503 lb. (228 kg)
- Fuel Consumption: 68.9 mpg (4.1 L / 100km)