Capability, performance and timeless style, the custom-inspired Chrome Edition brings a stunning new look to this British motorcycle icon.
- Chrome Tank: The Bonneville's signature tank, bathed in flawless chrome, surrounded by iconic Meriden Blue.
- Jet Black Detailing: Classic Jet Black mudguards, headlight bowl and side panels perfectly contrast with the flawless chrome tank.
- Special Accessories Available: A matching Meriden Blue accessory fly screen adds style and comfort to this limited edition, which also features in the dedicated Bonneville T120 Chrome Edition Accessory Kit.
- Thrilling Performance: The cleanest, most advanced Bonneville 1200cc HT engine to date retains its famous torque-rich character.
- Technology: Thoughtfully incorporated technology with two riding modes, switchable traction control, ABS, plus cruise control, all fitted as standard.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 79 HP @ 6550 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 77.4 LB-FT @ 3500 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke 2.75 in. x 18 in.
- Rear Wheel: Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke, 4.25 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: 41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSU's, with pre-load adjustment
- Front Brakes: Twin 310mm discs, Brembo 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Twin dial analogue speedometer and tachometer with LCD multi-functional displays
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1100 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.5 º
- Trail: 4.1 in. (105.2 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal (14.5 L)
- Wet Weight: 520 lb. (236 kg)
- Fuel Consumption: 60.1 mpg (4.7 L / 100km)
- CO2 Figures: EPA Procedure CO2 emissions and fuel consumption data are measured according to regulation 40 CFR Part 86 Subpart F. Figures for fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.
- Service Interval: 10,000 miles/12 months service interval, whichever comes first