Capability with character, the T120 is lighter, better handling, and more responsive than ever. A genuine motorcycle icon, beautifully evolved.
- Chrome Finishes: Styled and engineered to perfection, the rich, high-quality chrome finish applied to carefully selected parts, including the sweeping twin skin exhaust, adds lustrous detail to this iconic modern classic.
- 1200cc HT Twin Engine: The 1200cc parallel twin retains all of its power, torque-rich performance, and trademark sound and charismatic 270° firing interval, while gaining a sharper, more responsive delivery.
- Enhanced Handling Set-Up: Weight savings totalling 7kg include lighter aluminium wheel rims to deliver improved agility and acceleration. High-quality suspension ensures modern handling and rider comfort.
- Higher Specification Technology: Beautifully integrated modern technology includes cruise control, ride-by-wire, switchable traction control, ABS and two riding modes, improving your ride without compromising your style.
- Beautiful Twin Dial Instruments: Striking, yet easy-to-read in all light conditions, the premium new 3D dial faces deliver all of the key information with precision and clarity.
- Brakes: The latest generation ABS with twin-piston Brembo floating front calipers and 310mm discs give superb feel and power for confident braking.
- Cruise Control: Simple, single-button cruise control is now fitted as standard, enhancing comfort and reducing fatigue on longer journeys.
- Enhanced Riding Modes: The T120's incredible versatility is enhanced by Rain and Road riding modes that now adjust both throttle response and traction control settings, to suit the riding conditions.
- Dedicated Chassis And Suspension: The Bonneville's legendary chassis and suspension set-up blends easy, confident handling with a relaxed riding position and low 31.1 in seat height. Now 15.5 lb lighter, it's more agile and maneuverable than ever.
- Practicality & Comfort: The relaxed riding position makes the T120 as perfect for commuting as it is for weekends spent exploring. And with a dual seat that offers all-day comfort, it's just as much for fun for two-up riding and touring.
Engine & Transmission
- Exhaust: Chromed 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin chrome silencers
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 79 HP @ 6550 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 77.4 LB-FT @ 3500 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Black 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin black silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke 2.75 in. x 18 in.
- Rear Wheel: Aluminium rimmed 32 spoke, 4.25 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Ø41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSU's, with pre-load adjustment
- Front Brakes: Twin 310mm discs, Brembo 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Twin dial analogue speedometer and tachometer with LCD multi-functional displays
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1100 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.5 º
- Trail: 4.1 in. (105.2 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal (14.5 L)
- Wet Weight: 520 lb. (236 kg)
- Fuel Consumption: 60.1 mpg (4.7 L / 100km)