Available for one year only, the Chrome Edition beautifully accentuates the Rocket 3 R's dominating presence and muscular style.
- Chrome Tank: Bold and impressive chrome fuel tank with Jet Black accent - a standout feature of this very special edition.
- Jet Black Bodywork: Matching Jet Black bodywork creates the perfect chrome showcase.
- Matt Aluminum Detailing: Matt Aluminum Silver mudguard brackets and radiator cowls complement the Rocket's striking lines.
- Chrome Edition Accessory Kit: A dedicated Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition Accessory Kit is also available to add even more individual style. See what's available via the link in the configurator.
- Incredible Power & Torque: 2500cc triple engine - the world's largest in a production motorcycle. With peak power of 164 HP and 163 LB-FT torque (221 Nm), delivering unparalleled acceleration and performance.
- Phenomenal Handling: Fully adjustable Showa monoshock RSU, 47mm adjustable Showa front forks, top-spec Brembo Stylema brakes, 9.45-inch wide rear tire and adjustable ergonomics give you a commanding, comfortable, refined ride.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Inline 3-cylinder, water-cooled, DOHC
- Capacity: 2458 cc
- Bore: 110.2
- Stroke: 85.9
- Compression: 10.8:1
- Max Power EC: 165 HP (123 kW) @ 6,000rpm
- Max Torque EC: 163 LB-FT @ 4,000rpm
- System: Ride-by-Wire, fuel injected
- Exhaust: Stainless 3-into-1 headers with 3 exit silencer / CAT box
- Final Drive: Shaft, bevel box
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate hydraulically operated, torque-assist
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Full aluminium frame
- Swingarm: Single-sided, cast aluminium
- Front Wheel: 17 x 3.5in cast aluminium
- Rear Wheel: 16 x 7.5in cast aluminium
- Front Tire: 150/80 R17 V
- Rear Tire: 240/50 R16 V
- Front Suspension: Showa 47mm upside-down 1 1 cartridge front forks, compression and rebound adjuster, 4.7in (120mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Showa piggyback reservoir RSU with remote hydraulic preload adjuster, 4.2in (107mm) rear wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Dual 320mm discs, Brembo M4.30 Stylema® 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, Cornering ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 300mm disc, Brembo M4.32 4-piston monobloc caliper, Cornering ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multi-functional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and rider modes (Rain/Road/Sport/Rider-configurable) - Triumph TFT Connectivity System can be added with accessory fitted Bluetooth module
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 35in (889mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 41.9in (1065 mm
- Seat Height: 30.4in (773mm)
- Wheelbase: 66in (1677 mm)
- Rake: 27.9 º
- Trail: 5.3in (134.9mm)
- Dry Weight: 641.5lb (291kg)
- Tank Capacity: 18 Litres
- Fuel Consumption: 6.82 l/100km (32.43 MPG)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 5 Standard: 158g/km
- Service Interval: 10,000 miles/12 months service interval, whichever comes first