A unique take on a modern classic: this exclusive Chrome Edition of the Scrambler 900 brings a distinctive new scheme for one year only.
- Custom-Inspired Tank: Rugged Brooklands Green with unique Chrome Edition metal graphic detailing and classic Jet Black tank stripe create a striking new look.
- Jet Black Detailing: Rich Jet Black bodywork complements the striking chrome and green scheme.
- Badging: Triumph triangle tank graphics feature custom Chrome Edition metal detailing to match the bold knee infills.
- Special Accessories Available: A matching Jet Black high mudguard and Brooklands Green fly screen are available as accessories, as well as a dedicated Scrambler 900 Chrome Edition Accessory Kit.
- 900cc Bonneville Engine: Thrilling Bonneville performance. 64 HP of peak power and 59 LB-FT peak torque. The Euro 5 compliant 900cc high torque engine delivers strong power and torque across the whole rev range.
- Rider-Focused Technology: Switchable ABS can be turned off reflecting the bike's dual-purpose capabilities, while switchable traction control manages torque when traction is compromised.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 65 PS / 64.1 bhp (47.8 kW) @ 7250 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 80 Nm @ 3250 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin high-level brushed stainless steel silencers
- Final Drive: O ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin-sided steel fabrication
- Front Wheel: Spoked steel rims, 19 in. x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheel: Spoked steel rims, 17 in. x 4.25 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-19 Metzeler Tourance
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17 Metzeler Tourance
- Front Suspension: 41mm forks with cartridge damping. 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shocks with adjustable preload. 120mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm floating disc, Brembo 4-piston fixed axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 835
- Height Without Mirror: 46.5 in. (1180mm)
- Seat Height: 31.1 in. (790mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.9 in. (1445mm)
- Rake: 25.6 º
- Trail: 109
- Tank Capacity: 3.17 gal (12 L)
- Wet Weight: 492 lb. (223 kg)
- Fuel Consumption: 54.7 mpg (4.3 liters/100km)
- CO2 Figures: 99 g/km in.EURO 5 CO2 emissions and fuel consumption data are measured according to regulation 168/2013/EC. Figures for fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results. in.
- Service Interval: 10,000 miles/12 months service interval, whichever comes first