All of the triple powered performance revolution of the highly acclaimed RS with stunning sophistication, a more focused riding position and the pinnacle in premium specification.
- Exhilarating 1160cc Triple Engine: Developed with learnings from the Moto2™ race program, the RR's low-inertia triple engine produces a muscular 92 LB FT of torque, punching its way to a peak power figure of 177 HP in a heartbeat.
- Öhlins Semi-Active Suspension: Quite simply the most sophisticated suspension available from Öhlins - top-of-the range Smart EC 2.0 electronically adjustable, semi-active suspension for superb handling in all conditions.
- Fully Engaged & Committed Ergonomics: With a handlebar position 135mm lower and 50mm further forward than the RS, and a footrest position tailored to suit, the RR delivers the most focused ride ever without compromising comfort.
- Crafted Cockpit Fairing & Single Headlight: The elegant new cockpit fairing design with its signature single round DRL headlight, combined with its unique clip-on handlebar set-up, make the RR instantly recognizable as the most focused Speed Triple ever.
- New Track-Spec Pirelli Tires: With profiles designed for exceptional response, handling and grip, the new Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa V3 tires deliver high performance on the road and the track.
- Optimised Cornering ABS And Tc: Escaping the city or tearing up the track, the RR's advanced IMU-controlled switchable Optimized Cornering ABS and Traction Control systems inspire confidence in all situations.
- Precision Brembo Braking: The premium Brembo braking set-up with its multi-adjustable lever, twin Stylema® radial monobloc calipers and lightweight 320mm discs, provides precise and assured stopping power.
- Five Riding Modes: Rain, Road, Sport, Track and Rider Configurable modes give the ideal throttle response, plus optimal ABS and Traction Control settings to suit the riding conditions.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 1160 cc
- Bore: 90.0
- Stroke: 60.8
- Compression: 13.2:1
- Max Power EC: 180 PS to 177 HP
- Max Torque EC: 125nm to 92 lb. FT
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system with underslung primary silencer and side mounted secondary silencer
- Final Drive: X-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Aluminum twin spar frame, bolt-on aluminum rear subframe
- Swingarm: Aluminum, single-sided
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum, 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum, 17 x 6.0 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17 (58W)
- Rear Tire: 190/55 ZR 17 (75W)
- Front Suspension: Öhlins 43mm fully adjustable USD forks, 120mm travel. Öhlins S-EC 2.0 OBTi system electronic compression / rebound damping
- Rear Suspension: Öhlins monoshock RSU with linkage, 120mm rear wheel travel. Öhlins S-EC 2.0 OBTi system electronic compression / rebound damping
- Front Brakes: Twin 320mm floating discs. Brembo Stylema monobloc calipers, OC-ABS, radial master cylinder with separate reservoir, span
- Rear Brakes: Single 220mm disc. Brembo twin piston caliper, OC-ABS. Rear master cylinder with separate reservoir
- Instrument Display and Functions: Full-colour 5 in. TFT instruments
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 29.84 in. (758 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 44.1 in. (1120 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.68 in. (830 mm)
- Wheelbase: 56.65 in. (1439 mm)
- Rake: 23.9 º
- Trail: 4.12 in. (104.7 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 4.1 US gal (15.5 L)
- Wet Weight: 438 lb.
- Fuel Consumption: 36.6 mpg (US gal)