The newly re-named Speed Twin 900 comes in three colors, including classic Triumph Jet Black, a Matt Ironstone and a sophisticated new Matt Silver Ice option, with silver and yellow accents.
- Updated High Torque Twin: The Speed Twin 900's updated 900cc HT Bonneville engine delivers thrilling performance with 59 LB-FT peak torque and 64 HP peak power, and all of that classic British twin sound.
- Iconic Design Dna: The 1959 Bonneville spirit lives on with the Speed Twin 900's stripped-back custom classic style and iconic Triumph DNA - from its silhouette, to its signature knee indents, engine fins and twin upswept silencers.
- Premium Design Updates: Including new cast wheels with machined spoke detailing, a stylish new bench seat, new side panel design and premium foil tank decals, plus new throttle body finishers and brushed aluminum headlight brackets.
- Enhanced Comfort: The Speed twin 900's trademark comfortable easy ride comes courtesy of an accessible 30.31 in low seat height and excellent stand-over ergonomics, now with a new bench seat with thicker seat foam, for even more comfort.
- Confidence-Inspiring Ride: High-specification brakes, suspension and tires, torque-assist clutch, rider-focused technology and comfortable rider ergonomics all combine to deliver the Street Twin's renowned confidence-inspiring ride.
- High-Specification Brakes: High-specification Brembo 4-piston front brake caliper with a 310mm disc delivers excellent stopping power, for great rider control, with exceptional bite and feel.
- High-Quality Suspension: 41mm cartridge front forks with traditional stylish rubber fork gaiters and twin rear suspension units, both with 4.72 in (120mm) wheel travel, deliver a comfortable ride in all conditions.
- Advanced Technology: Road and Rain riding modes, which adjust the throttle map and traction control settings, switchable traction control, ABS, distinctive LED rear light, under seat USB charger and an immobilizer.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900 cc
- Bore: 84.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 11.0:1
- Max Power EC: 64.1 HP @ 7500 RPM
- Max Torque EC: 59 LB-FT @ 3800 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate torque assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel, with twin cradles
- Swingarm: Twin-sided fabrication
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 2.75 in. x 18 in.
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium alloy multi-spoke, 4.25 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tire: 100/90-18
- Rear Tire: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Ø 41mm cartridge forks
- Rear Suspension: Twin RSUs with preload adjustment
- Front Brakes: Single Ø310mm floating disc, Brembo 4 piston fixed axial caliper, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single Ø255mm disc, Nissin 2 piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Analogue speedometer with LCD multi-functional display
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.7 in. (780 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.7 in. (1110 mm)
- Seat Height: 30.1 in. (765 mm)
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in. (1450 mm)
- Rake: 25.1 º
- Trail: 4.0 in. (102.4 mm) (TBC)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal (12 L)
- Wet Weight: 476 lb. (216 kg)
- Fuel Consumption: 68.9 mpg (4.1 L / 100km)