A new, iconic look for the original cafe racer. Hand-crafted beauty, with a classic full chrome tank and stylish Jet Black paint scheme. Available for one year only.
- Chrome Tank: Striking heritage-inspired full chrome tank with elegant Jet Black seam, the distinctive Thruxton tank is the centerpiece of this very special motorcycle.
- Jet Black Detailing: Key bodywork painted in rich Jet Black contrasts beautifully with the flawless chrome finish.
- Special Accessories Available: A matching accessory Jet Black cockpit fairing brings even more custom classic style to this special edition, and also features in the dedicated Thruxton RS Chrome Edition Accessory Kit.
- Fork Protectors: Matt Silver Ice fork protectors defend against stone damage while adding elegance and style.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8-valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 1,200 cc
- Bore: 97.6
- Stroke: 80
- Compression: 12.1:1
- Max Power EC: 103 HP (77 kW) @ 7,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 83 LB-FT (112 Nm) @ 4,250 rpm
- System: Multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed 2-into-2 exhaust system with twin brushed silencers
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradles
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, aluminum - Clear anodized
- Front Wheel: 32-spoke 3.5 x 17 in, aluminum rims
- Rear Wheel: 32-spoke 5 x 17 in, aluminum rims
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17
- Rear Tire: 160/60 ZR17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm USD big piston forks, fully adjustable 4.7 in. (120 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: Fully adjustable Öhlins twin shocks with piggyback reservoir, 4.7 in. (120 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm Brembo floating discs, Brembo M50 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220 mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analog speedometer, analog tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator,clock, trip computer, scroll and mode buttons on handlebars, heated grip ready, fuel consumption display, traction control status and riding mode display.
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 29.3 in. (745 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 40.5 in. (1,030 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.8 in. (810 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in. (1,415 mm)
- Rake: 22.8 º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (92 mm)
- Dry Weight: 434 lb. (197 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.8 US gal (14.5 L)
- Service Interval: 10,000 miles/12 months service interval, whichever comes first