The Tiger 900 GT Pro has a class-defining chassis for comfortable agile handling, responsive triple engine power, and ride-enhancing equipment and technology to take on every journey with confidence, no matter what the distance or destination.
The top-spec Tiger 900 GT Pro offers additional ride-enhancing improvements for road-focused urban adventures, superb long-distance ride capability and everything in between.
- 7-Inch Full-Color TFT Instruments: Class-leading new full-color TFT screen has a crisp image with no reflective layer underneath giving better clarity in all weather conditions.
- Integrated My Triumph Connectivity System: The My Triumph connectivity system and Bluetooth® module come fitted as standard, enabling phone call and music operation, turn-by-turn navigation and GoPro control, all accessed via the switch cubes with TFT screen displays.
- Optimized Cornering ABS And Traction Control: Cornering functionality maintains optimum braking and traction control performance whatever the lean angle. Can be switched off when desired.
- Brembo Stylema® Brakes: Superior stopping power with top-specification category-leading Brembo Stylema® brakes which are lightweight, compact and carefully sculpted high performance calipers.
- Marzocchi Suspension Setup: The ultimate in high-specification road-focused Tiger suspension. Front: manually adjustable 45mm USD cartridge forks with 7.08-inches (180mm) wheel travel. Rear: Electronically-adjustable gas pressurized RSU with 6.69-inches (170mm) wheel travel.
- Electronic Rsu: Unique to the GT Pro, a premium gas pressurized electronic Rear Suspension Unit allows the rider to adjust the rear suspension with four preload settings and nine damping settings via the TFT instruments.
- Triumph Shift Assist: Triumph's up and down quickshifter is fitted as standard, for smooth, comfortable clutchless gear changes while maintaining accelerator position.
- Heated Rider And Pillion Seats: All-year-round comfort in all climates, includes pillion-controlled heated seat functionality for even greater passenger convenience.
- Illuminated Switches: Enhancing rider interaction and control in all lighting conditions, all switches illuminate from LED units housed inside the switch cube.
- Five Riding Modes: Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Programmable) deliver extra control by altering throttle response, ABS and traction control settings to better suit riding conditions.
- 5.28-Gallon Fuel Tank: To improve long-distance capability, all Tiger 900 motorcycles feature a new larger 5.28-gallon fuel tank to extend your adventures even further.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: For additional rider safety and convenience, the Tiger 900 GT Pro's TPMS alerts the rider if tire pressure falls below optimum levels.
- All-LED Lighting: Signature Tiger 900 lighting includes LED headlight, tail light and indicators for maintenance-free visibility and enhanced style.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 888 cc
- Bore: 78
- Stroke: 61.9
- Compression: 11.27:1
- Max Power EC: 93.9 HP (70 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 64 LB-FT @ 7,250 rpm
- System: Multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3-into-1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel frame, bolt-on subframe
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast alloy, 19 x 2.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast alloy, 17 x 4.25 in
- Front Tire: 100/90-19
- Rear Tire: 150/70R17
- Front Suspension: Marzocchi 45 mm upside down forks, manual rebound and compression damping adjustment, 7.08 in. (180 mm) travel.
- Rear Suspension: Marzocchi rear suspension unit, electronically adjustable preload and rebound damping, 6.69 in. (170 mm) wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Twin 320 mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4-piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, Multi-mode ABS, Optimized Cornering ABS.
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc. Brembo single-piston sliding caliper, Multi-mode ABS, Optimized cornering ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: 7 in. TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and Riding Modes.
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 36.61 in. (930 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 55.51-57.48 in. (1,410-1,460 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.28-33.07 in. (820-840 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.25 in. (1,556 mm)
- Rake: 24.6 º
- Trail: 5.24 in. (133.3 mm)
- Dry Weight: 436.51 lb. (198 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 US gal (20 L)
- Fuel Consumption: 55.4 mpg