Setting a new benchmark to tackle off-road riding with total confidence, the Tiger 900 Rally Pro is designed to deliver all you need, for any road or ride, whatever the destination or distance.
This incredible bike is packed with category-leading specification for maximum off-road and on-road adventure capability.
- 7-Inch Full-Color TFT Instruments: The class-leading full-color TFT screen has a crisp image with no reflective layer underneath to give better clarity in all weather conditions.
- Integrated My Triumph Connectivity System: The My Triumph connectivity system and Bluetooth® module come fitted as standard, enabling phone call and music operation, turn-by-turn navigation and GoPro control, all accessed via the switch cubes with TFT screen displays.
- Premium Showa Suspension Setup: Dedicated, purposeful high-specification off-road suspension. Front: manually adjustable 45mm Showa USD cartridge forks with 9.44-inches (240mm) wheel travel. Rear: manually adjustable Showa gas pressurized RSU with 9.05-inches (230mm) wheel travel.
- Optimized Cornering ABS And Traction Control: Cornering functionality maintains optimum braking and traction control performance whatever the lean angle. Can be switched off when desired.
- Brembo Stylema® Brakes: Superior stopping power with top-specification category-leading Brembo Stylema® brakes which are lightweight, compact and carefully sculpted high performance calipers.
- Triumph Shift Assist: Triumph's up and down quickshifter is fitted as standard, for smooth, comfortable clutchless gear changes while maintaining accelerator position.
- Six Riding Modes: Tailor your throttle response, ABS and traction control settings to suit riding conditions with Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro and Rider-Programmable riding modes.
- Spoked Tubeless Wheels: Spoked tubeless front and rear wheels were designed to meet the irregular terrain and unique challenges of off-road riding, making them ideal for the Tiger 900 Rally range.
- Illuminated Switches: Enhancing rider interaction and control in all lighting conditions, all switches illuminate from LED units housed inside the switch cube.
- Heated Rider And Pillion Seats: Year-round comfort in all climates, includes new pillion-controlled heated seat functionality for even greater passenger convenience.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System: For additional rider safety and convenience, the Tiger 900 Rally Pro's TPMS alerts the rider if tire pressure falls below optimum levels.
- All-LED Lighting: Signature Tiger 900 lighting includes LED headlight, tail light and indicators for maintenance-free visibility.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 888 cc
- Bore: 78
- Stroke: 61.9
- Compression: 11.27:1
- Max Power EC: 93.9 HP (70 kW) @ 8,750 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 64 LB-FT @ 7,250 rpm
- System: Multi-point sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3-into-1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel frame, bolt-on subframe
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Spoked Tubeless, 21 x 2.15 in
- Rear Wheel: Spoked Tubeless, 17 x 4.25 in
- Front Tire: 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: 150/70R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 45 mm upside down forks, manual preload, rebound damping and compression damping adjustment, 9.44 in. (240 mm) travel.
- Rear Suspension: Showa rear suspension unit, manual preload and rebound damping adjustment, 9.05 in. (230 mm) wheel travel.
- Front Brakes: Twin 320 mm floating discs, Brembo Stylema 4-piston Monobloc calipers. Radial front master cylinder, Multi-mode ABS, Optimized Cornering ABS.
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc. Brembo single-piston sliding caliper, Multi-mode ABS, Optimized cornering ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: 7 in. TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and Riding Modes.
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 36.81 in. (935 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 57.16-59.13 in. (1,452-1,502 mm)
- Seat Height: 33.86-34.65 in. (860-880 mm)
- Wheelbase: 61.06 in. (1,551 mm)
- Rake: 24.4 º
- Trail: 5.74 in. (145.8 mm)
- Dry Weight: 443 lb. (201 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 5.28 US gal (20 L)
- Fuel Consumption: 55.4 mpg (5.2 L / 100km)