Aggressive new style, 118HP of Moto2™-derived performance, advanced rider technology and the next level in the Street R's commanding ride - the new generation is here.
- Performance Enhanced: A major 765 engine update - more power at 118HP, more torque at 59LB-FT, improved responsiveness, faster acceleration, and a new freer-flowing exhaust for all of that trademark triple sound.
- New Optimized Cornering ABS: Optimized cornering ABS, supported by an IMU with tailored settings integrated into each of the Street R's four riding modes ensures the optimum braking performance at any lean angle.
- New Switchable Optimized Cornering Traction Control: Switchable Optimized Cornering Traction Control continuously calculates lean angle to ensure the optimum slip rate and torque control. Four independently adjustable levels of intervention can be selected to suit riding style and conditions.
- Enhanced Ergonomics: Improved control for this new generation comes courtesy of new 0.47in wider handlebars, giving the Street Triple 765 R a more focused and commanding riding position.
- Stopping Power: Twin Brembo M4.32 radial monoblock from calipers offer powerful, controlled braking in all conditions. Cornering ABS adds safety and rider confidence.
- Suspension: High-quality, fully-adjustable Showa upside down separate function Big Piston Forks and piggyback rear shock provide plush yet controlled damping, for immaculate road manners with sports capability.
- High-Speed Stability: Engineered for the ideal blend of torsional stiffness and lateral flexibility, the gorgeous gullwing swingarm combines superb rider feedback with incredible high-speed stability.
- Accessible Seat Height: With an accessible seat height of 32.51in on the Street Triple 765 R, an accessory low seat option, with 3D net technology for enhanced comfort, can be fitted to reduce the height by 1.10in.
- TFT: The Street Triple 765 R features a user-friendly multi-function instrument setup with integrated TFT display. Intuitive and logical, the four riding modes are easily navigated via the ergonomically optimized switchgear.
- New Focused Look: The Street Triple 765 R's striking new aesthetic delivers the unmistakable Street Triple design DNA, with all-new 3.9-US gallon tank, silencer, radiator cowls, headlight finisher and rear bodywork for the most aggressive attitude and poise yet.
- High Specification: The Street Triple 765 R's premium specification is completed by a Shift Assist up-and-down quickshifter, Slip & Assist clutch, full-LED lighting, front wheel lift control and Continental ContiRoad tires.
Engine & Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 765 cc
- Bore: 78.0
- Stroke: 53.4
- Compression: 13.25:1
- Max Power EC: 120 PS / 118.4 bhp (88.3 kW) @ 11,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 ft lb. @ 9,500 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system with low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: X-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Aluminum beam twin spar frame with 2 piece high pressure die cast rear subframe
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, cast aluminum alloy
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5 spoke, 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminum alloy 5 spoke, 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire: 180/55 ZR 17
- Front Suspension: Showa 41 mm upside down Separate Function Forks - Big Piston (SFF-BP), adjustable compression and rebound damping, and preload adjustment. 115mm wheel travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa piggyback reservoir monoshock, adjustable compression, rebound and preload adjustment. 133.5mm wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm floating discs, Brembo M4.32 4-piston radial monobloc calipers, OC-ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 220 mm disc, Brembo single piston caliper, OC-ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: Multi-function instruments with colour TFT screen
Dimensions & Weights
- Width Handlebars: 31.18 in. (792 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 41.22 in. (1047 mm)
- Seat Height: 32.52 in. (826 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.20 in. (1402 mm)
- Rake: 23.7 º
- Trail: 3.85 in. (97.8 mm)
- Tank Capacity: 3.96 US gal (15 L)
- Wet Weight: 417 lb. (189 kg)
- CO2 Figures: EPA Procedure CO2 emissions and fuel consumption data are measured according to regulation 40 CFR Part 86 Subpart F. Figures for fuel consumption are derived from specific test conditions and are for comparative purposes only. They may not reflect real driving results.
- Service Interval: 6,000 miles (10,000km)/12 months (whichever comes first)