Fresh service and new front tire.
The Street Twin is our most contemporary, fun and accessible new Bonneville, powered by an all new high torque 900cc engine. With its unique character, distinctive sound, stripped back styling and dynamic riding experience the new Street Twin is the perfect Bonneville for today's rider.
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, DOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 900cc
- Bore Stroke: 84.6 mm / 80 mm
- Compression: 10.55:1
- Max Power EC: 55 hp (40.5kW) @ 5900rpm
- Max Torque EC: 59 ft. lb. (80Nm) @ 3230rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Brushed stainless steel 2 into 2 exhaust system with twin silencers
- Final drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 18 x 2.75 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminum alloy multi-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-18
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: KYB 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: KYB twin shocks with adjustable preload, 120mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, TPMS ready & heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
Dimensions and Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30.9 in. (785 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 43.9 in. (1114 mm)
- Seat Height: 29.5 in. (750 mm)
- Wheelbase: 55.7 in. (1415 mm)
- Rake: 25.1º
- Trail: 4.0 in. (102.4 mm)
- Dry Weight: 437 lb. (198 kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 US gal.
- Fuel Consumption: 60.8 US mpg