This bike is equipped with Vance and Hines slip-on exhaust.
We have just performed annual service including brake fluid flush.
THE ALL NEW BONNEVILLE SPEEDMASTER features Triumph’s critically acclaimed 1200cc engine, with category leading higher-torque and signature Bobber tune and engine mapping that delivers peak torque of 106Nm at 4,000rpm – a massive 42% more than the 2015 Triumph Speedmaster and up to 10% more than the current Bonneville T120.
The twin airbox with twin filter design is packaged for optimised volume. The bright chromed stainless steel exhaust system is twin skinned for a seamless hidden cat box run and finished with unique bright chrome silencers, that deliver a distinctive rich and raw exhaust note.
- Responsive 1200cc High-Torque Engine: The 1200cc high-torque, 8 valve, single overhead camshaft parallel twin engine is liquid cooled for optimum performance and enhanced fuel efficiency. While a charismatic 270° firing interval provides smooth, linear power delivery from the slick six-speed gearbox.
- Modern Technology: Among the rider-focused-technology that has been sensitively incorporated you’ll find switchable traction control, a torque-assist clutch, ABS, an immobiliser and new single button cruise control, all as standard.
- Rider Modes: Linked to the ride-by-wire system the new Bonneville Speedmaster has two selectable Riding Modes - Road and Rain, for enhanced rideability, safety and control. The two dedicated throttle maps are selectable through the handlebar mounted switchgear.
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Liquid cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel twin
- Capacity: 1200cc
- Bore Stroke: 97.6 / 80mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77 hp (57 kW) @ 6,100 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 78 ft-lb. (106Nm) @ 4,000 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with chromed stainless silencers
- Final drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheels: 32-spoke, 16 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheels: 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5in
- Front Tires: 130/90 B16
- Rear Tires: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: KYB 41 mm forks with cartridge damping. 90mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with linkage and stepped preload adjuster, 73.3 mm rear wheel travel.
- Brakes Front: Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
Dimensions and Weights
- Width Handlebars: 30 in. (770mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 41 in. (1040mm)
- Seat Height: 28 in. (705mm)
- Wheelbase: 59 in. (1510mm)
- Rake: 25.3 º
- Trail: 3.6 in. (91.4mm)
- Dry Weight: 541 lb. (245.5kg)
- Tank Capacity: 3.2 gal.