This bike has had the 12,000 mile service performed and has fresh Dunlop Mission Trailmax tires.
The new road-loving Tiger 800 XRx 'LRH' is an even more accessible version of this easy-handling bike, and is perfect for touring the world’s highways..
The XRx 'LRH' model comes with an accessible 780mm seat height which is 50mm lower than the standard Tiger XRx, and has the adjustable seat set-up which offers another 20mm reduction to take the lowest seat height setting to 760mm.
The more responsive Triumph 800 Triple engine, lighter exhaust system, new full-colour TFT instruments and switchgear, new five-position screen, and four riding modes are just a few of the many features designed into this latest generation XRx Low Ride Height model.
19-inch aluminium cast front wheel and Metzeler Tourance tyres work together with the dynamic systems of the XRx 'LRH' model to ensure an enjoyable comfortable all-road ride. You’ll immediately notice the control gained from a new shorter ratio first gear, giving you more low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most. This, in addition to category-defining core technologies including ride-by-wire throttle and new premium Brembo front braking system.
The new Tiger 800 XRx delivers a full-on road-focused adventure every single day.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 19 x 2.5 in.
- Rear Wheels: Cast aluminium alloy 10-spoke 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 100/90-19
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm upside down forks, 140 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock with hydraulically adjustable preload, 150 mm rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 305 mm floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, Switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, Switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and four rider modes (Road/Offroad/Sport/Track).
Dimensions and Weights
- Width Handlebars: 795 mm
- Height Without Mirror: 1,300 mm
- Seat Height: 760 - 780 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,530 mm
- Rake: 23.8 º
- Trail: 86.2 mm
- Dry Weight: 200 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- Low ride height model with bespoke suspension and seat set-up.
- Full colour 5” TFT display instruments
- Ergonomic Switchcubes and 5-way Joystick
- LED Daytime Running Light DRL set-up
- Brembo premium front brakes
- 5 position screen and aero deflectors
- 4 riding modes: Road, Rain, Off Road and Sport
- Updated Cruise Control
- LED Indicators
- Hand guards