Just serviced G310Gs ready for adventure. This bike had the run in service just preformed, and has some great add-on's.
Tank Pads/ protection
Heated seat from Seat Concepts
Tall Windscreen from V Stream
Added USB socket.
The BMW G 310 GS
A thirst for adventure every day
Be spontaneous. Break the routine. With the BMW G 310 GS, your everyday life becomes an adventure. Thanks to the optimized engine with Ride by Wire and a slipper clutch, you can master the urban jungle and make trips into the surrounding areas. Your adventure doesn't have to be big to be unforgettable. What matters is that you experience them every day.
- Effortless single-cylinder engine: With Ride by Wire, the engine throttle response is effortless.
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers: With the multi-level adjustable clutch and brake levers, you can reduce the distance to your handlebars - for easy and comfortable control while riding.
- Typical GS flyline: Striking design elements emphasize the distinctive flyline, while the proven GS ergonomics make riding on a variety of surfaces exceedingly enjoyable.
- Gold anodized inverted fork: The stable inverted fork delivers precise steering and a comfortable ride.
- License plate carrier with LED brake lights and flashing turn indicators: With the new LED brake lights and flashing turn indicators, you are more visible when turning and can safely get to your destination.
- LED headlights are standard equipment: With the new LED headlights for both low and high beams, night becomes day and the path before you is always well illuminated.
- Suspension element: The successful coordination of spring and damper not only provides a high level of riding comfort, but also aid stability.
- Convenient luggage carrier: The sturdy luggage carrier serves as the base for your luggage, whether you have a topcase or roll bag.
- Type: Water-cooled, single-cylinder 4-stroke engine, four valves, two overhead camshafts and wet sump lubrication
- Bore / stroke: 80 mm x 62.1 mm
- Capacity: 313 cc
- Rated output: 34 hp at 9,250 rpm
- Max. torque: 20 lbs-ft at 7,500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 10.9 : 1
- Mixture control: Electronic fuel injection
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-5
Performance / Fuel Consumption
- Maximum speed: 88 mph
- Fuel type: Unleaded regular
- Alternator: Three-phase alternator 308 W
- Battery: 12 V / 8 Ah, maintenance-free
- Clutch: Multi-disc oil bath (anti-hopping) with self-reinforcement
- Gearbox: Constant mesh 6-speed gearbox integrated in crankcase
- Drive: X-ring chain with shock absorption in the real wheel hub
Chassis / Brakes
- Frame: Tubular space frame
- Front wheel location / suspension: Inverted fork, 41 mm
- Rear wheel location / suspension: Cast aluminum dual swing arm, central spring strut, spring pre-load adjustable
- Suspension travel, front / rear: 7.1" / 7.1"
- Wheelbase: 55.9"
- Caster: 3.9"
- Steering head angle: 63.3°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 2.50 x 19"
- Rim, rear: 4.00 x 17"
- Tire, front: 110/80 R19
- Tire, rear: 150/70 R17
- Brake, front: Single disc, diameter 11.8", 4-piston fixed caliper, radially mounted
- Brake, rear: Single disc, diameter 9.5", single-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad ABS
Dimension / Weights
- Seat height: 32.8" (OE low seat: 32.3", OE high seat: 33.4"
- Inner leg curve: 73.6" (OE low seat: 72.4", OE high seat: 74.8")
- Usable tank volume: 3.0 gal.
- Reserve: approx. 0.25 gal.
- Length: 81.7"
- Height (excl. mirrors): 48.8"
- Width (excl. mirrors): 34.6"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 386 lbs.
- Permitted total weight: 760 lbs.
- Payload (with standard equipment): 374 lbs.
- BMW Motorrad ABS
- Electric Ride by Wire throttle
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Adjustable brake and clutch levers
- LED headlight, turn indicators and rear light
- Luggage carrier